- Subscription to The AKA Connection, a quarterly newsletter featuring articles, events and research from current experts, advocates, and thought-leaders in the field of adoption.
- Member discounts at our annual conferences and events, both in-person & virtual.
- Free access to our lending library, which includes hard-to-find and out of print titles.
- Free access to any recorded Educational Quarterly Meetings, both current and in the archive. Email email@example.com for more information on what is available, and to arrange delivery.
- Free CEU certificates for professionals attending our Educational Quarterly Meetings, both online and in-person.
- AKA offers an Agency Membership for only $82 per year.
- Included is a membership for up to four members of your organization!
- Each additional member (after 4) is only $12 per year.
- Agencies can gift these memberships to their clients.
Why Support AKA?
Since 1992, AKA has offered essential knowledge and lifelong support recognizing adoption as a complex, on-going and intergenerational process. We serve people connected to adoption, foster care, and the DNA discovery community in all its variations – infant, open, closed, domestic, international, transracial, kinship, late discovery, and donor conceived. We have been connecting, supporting, and educating this community for nearly 30 years!